Does It Matter When You Exercise And Why?
A great body is a healthy and fit body. In achieving the body of your dreams, fitness nutrition is important. When you exercise, you use up energy and stored calories. As a result, you usually have the urge to eat a lot after your workout. To prevent all the burnt calories from coming back, you should make sure you take in fewer calories.
It matters when you exercise because you need to burn excess fat and build more muscle. As you know, if you accumulate more fat than muscle in your body, you can develop various health conditions such as diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. Burning fat involves having good nutrition in fitness. Enough exercise every day, partnered with the right food choices can help bring out the new you.
Below are some pointers in exercising:
- Exercise early in the morning. Your blood glucose levels are low when you wake up. Burning the excess calories is much easier at this time of day. About thirty to sixty minutes of working out can make a huge difference.
- The post-workout snack you have should have 15 g of carbs and 7 g of protein. Protein is important in helping you feel full longer. Carbohydrates prevent hypoglycemia or low levels of blood glucose.
- Keep yourself from eating too much after you work out. It is true that your appetite decreases half an hour after you exercise. Then, it increases dramatically. To prevent eating after exercising, some people work out after work, an hour or so before they sleep. When they do this, they just sleep after they exercise.
Benefits of Exercising
Exercising is vital to your health, that’s why it matters. Here are some benefits that regular exercise can give you:
- It controls your weight. Maintaining weight loss and preventing weight gain are the major perks you get from exercising. If you don’t have the time to work out, try your best to be more physically active the entire day. Do more chores or take the stairs so you can burn more calories.
- It fights health conditions. Daily physical activities increase your high density lipoprotein (HDL). This is the good kind of cholesterol. HDL lowers the triglycerides in your body. When you have high HDL and low triglycerides, you have a lower risk of developing conditions like Type II diabetes, arthritis, cancer, depression, or stroke.
- It improves sleep, enhances libido, and boosts energy. You can have a happier life when you exercise. You live your life fully and make the most out of your routines and relationships.
Fitness nutrition should always be monitored so you don’t have to deal with excess calories. Regular workouts andgood nutrition in fitness matters when you want to have that dream body.