Weekend Wisdom to Stay Fit & Happy
1. Get up 30 minutes earlier than the rest of the family and use this time for a jog, yoga or quick total body workout.
2. Keep all electronics off as much as possible.
3. Go grocery shopping before the weekend so you are stocked with healthy food and avoid the temptation to eat out. Purchase quick snacks such as string cheese, cut veggies, nuts, and fruit so they are easy to grab with a busy schedule.
4. Host a Dinner Party. Save calories from eating out by hosting your own dinner party. You have complete control of your meal to make it a healthy option.
5. Do Something You Enjoy. Be sure to take time for YOU! Whether it is a hobby you love or going to get a pedicure be sure to take at least an hour away for you
Gravity Training Zone
Work with our professional weight loss personal trainers in Marlboro’s #1 Boot Camp and Personal Training studio!
Try us for 30 days risk free now at www.gravitytrainingzone.com