Tips to Stay Focused During Your Workouts
1. Put on Your Headphones: Put on your latest playlist and get moving. This will help limit the chatter and show others you are busy and focused on your workout.
2. Have a Plan: Before you hit the gym know what your workout plan is. Do not waste time on trying to figure it out upon arrival.
3. Keep a journal to chart your progress. Track your daily workouts and include your weight, exercise routine, number of reps/sets and goals for tomorrow’s workout.
4. Take a Class: Taking a group exercise class will help keep you motivated and avoid distraction of your cell phone, and gym buddies interrupting your workout.
5. Keep It Simple: Don’t go to the gym planning to do a million things because you will lose track and waste time. Instead make your goal simple and achievable in the time you are there.
Gravity Training Zone
Work with our professional weight loss personal trainers in Marlboro’s #1 Boot Camp and Personal Training studio!
Try us for 30 days risk free now at www.gravitytrainingzone.com