1. Water, water, and more water. Skip the coffee, soda and sugar drinks. Stick to water to hydrate.
2. Do Cardio: Increase your cardio session by adding intervals of high intensity exercises like burpees, jump squats, and high knees.
3. Eat Healthy: If you ate some festive St. Patty’s Day corned beef and soda bread, do not let one day of unhealthy eating keep you on this pattern. Go back to eating healthy today and do not wait until next Monday.
4. Go Bananas: Eat a healthy banana for snack that is easy to grab on the go and has many great benefits. It will give you energy, help put you in a better mood, and is high in potassium and fiber.
5. Set goals for the week. Write down your workout schedule for the rest of the week so you have a plan in place and are more likely to achieve a healthy pattern.
Work with our professional weight loss personal trainers in Matawan’s #1 sought after Boot Camp and Personal Training gym!
Try us for 30 days for $29