Tips To Finding Time For A Workout
A main excuse I always here in the fitness industry is “time”. In my opinion “time” is an issue if you allow it to be, we always learn to make time for things we want most in life. Make time for your health, make time for looking and feeling good. It’s worth the effort! Here are 5 tips to get you started on making time for fitness in your life!
1. Get up Early: Set your alarm 1 hour earlier to squeeze in a workout.
2. Lunch: Take a pilates or yoga class during lunch or go for a walk outside near the office.
3. Office Workout: Use a stability ball as your office chair. Stand up every time you take a phone call. Do 25 squats every time you go for a bathroom break. Take the stairs instead of the elevator.
4. Commercial Break Crunches: Do sit ups and planks during commercial breaks.
5. Get the Kids Involved: Spend time with the kids and go for a walk or kick the soccer ball around.
Gravity Training Zone – Get In The Zone
Work with our professional weight loss personal trainers in New
Jersey’s #1 Boot Camp and Personal Training studio!
Try us for 30 days risk free now