Spring is in the air and summer is approaching fast, it’s going to be tank top and swim suit season very soon! Here are 5 tips to get you motivated and moving at the gym!!
1. Join a gym or boot camp studio: Make a commitment to get fit. Joining a class or gym will help get you on a regular workout schedule and keep you attached due to the monetary commitment.
2. Sign up for a 5K: Having a goal ahead will keep you motivated to train.
3. Get Excited about an Event: Have a wedding, reunion or birthday party to attend in the upcoming months? Think about how you want to feel in your dress on that special day and keep that in mind when you want to slack off.
4. Longer Days: Take advantage that it may still be light outside when you get home from work. Meet a friend for a walk or jog.
5. Join a team sport. There are many outdoor softball, volleyball, and even kickball leagues. Stay motivated by doing something fun and competitive.
Work with our professional weight loss personal trainers in Matawan’s #1 sought after Boot Camp and Personal Training gym!
Try us for 30 days for $29