[130 Rte 33 Manalapan] [479 Rte 79 Morganville]
Very healthy meal for you to make this weekend and enjoy!!
– 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
– 1 onion, chopped
– 3 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
– 3/4 cup uncooked quinoa
– 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
– 1 teaspoon ground cumin
– 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
– salt and pepper to taste
– 1 cup frozen corn kernels
– 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
– 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the onion and garlic, and saute until lightly browned.
2. Mix quinoa into the saucepan and cover with vegetable broth. Season with cumin, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper. Bring the mixture to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
3. Stir frozen corn into the saucepan, and continue to simmer about 5 minutes until heated through. Mix in the black beans and cilantro.
Gravity Training Zone
Work with our professional weight loss personal trainers in Marlboro’s #1 Boot Camp and Personal Training studio!
Try us for 30 days risk free now at www.gravitytrainingzone.com