While it seems like the whole world is on a diet and trying to finally succeed with weight loss, more often than not, people do not succeed. In fact, up to 95% of the time, diets end up failing, and people end up right where they started, or worse. However, that doesn’t mean that all hope is lost. Instead, it’s simply time to learn the real truth about how to succeed with weight loss, even without the assistance of personal training.
1. The first thing you need to realize is that this is a lifestyle change. It’s not about sticking to a hardcore nutrition plan some of the time, or for a short period of time. You need to become committed to living a healthier life moving ahead, period.
2. Don’t let that turn you off, however. Because making healthier decisions and living a healthier lifestyle is much easier than it sounds. It’s actually easier than dieting itself, which is just about restriction and harsh rules. Instead, you’ll see much better weight loss success if you follow a plan involving smart nutritional choices, small adjustments, moderation, healthy food substitutions, small meals spread throughout the day, and so forth.
3. You also need to ensure that you eat enough protein in your diet. For one thing, protein will help keep you fuller for a longer period of time, as it is slow to digest. However, protein also ensures that you can build muscle mass, a key benefit to your strength or personal training. When you build more muscle, you burn more calories, and you shed more fat.
4. Don’t try to limit everything you enjoy, or take away all the foods you eat. This will only lead to you completely falling off the wagon with your plan. Instead, allow yourself to indulge from time to time, and focus on portion size and frequency of your indulgences.
5. Last, time your meals to eat every 2-3 hours so that you aren’t hungry and so that your body won’t use precious muscle for energy. This will ensure optimal weight loss.
Even if you have tried and failed with weight loss and dieting in the past, it doesn’t mean that you’re doomed to repeat that in the future. Instead, you simply need to follow the right steps, and make the right adjustments. It’s time to ditch dieting and restriction, and begin focusing on a healthy lifestyle, which will enable you to be successful with weight loss today, tomorrow and long into the future as well as long as you stay on track.
Check out this video to see how Judy’s results have magnified by applying these concepts with Gravity Training Solutions: Matawan Personal Trainer
GTS- “Weight Loss Delivered”
Work with our NJ professional weight loss personal trainers and exercise in your own home! Get your FREE week of at home personal training NOW!