Lose Weight and Control Your Eating By Learning Proper Portion Sizes!
We have all been told that to lose weight we must practice proper portion control, but how many of us know what a proper portion size actually looks like? The following visual cues are easy to remember and can help you practice proper portion control.
– 3 ounces of meat is about the size of your palm or a deck of cards.
– 1 cup is about the size of a baseball.
– 1 tablespoon or ounce is about the size of your thumb.
– 1 teaspoon is about the size of your thumb tip.
– 1 tennis ball is about the size of 3/4 cup of veggies or fruit.
– 1 handful of snacks is equivalent to 1-2 ounces.
– 1/4 cup is about the size of one egg.
– 2 teaspoons are about the size of a ping pong ball.
– 1/2 cup is about the size of a computer mouse.
Gravity Training Zone – Get In The Zone
Work with our professional weight loss personal trainers in New
Jersey’s #1 Boot Camp and Personal Training studio!
Try us for 30 days risk free now!