[130 Rte 33 Manalapan] [479 Rte 79 Morganville]
We have all been told that to lose weight we must practice proper portion control, but how many of us know what a proper portion size actually looks like? The following visual cues are easy to remember and can help you practice proper portion control.
– 3 ounces of meat is about the size of your palm or a deck of cards.
– 1 cup is about the size of a baseball.
– 1 tablespoon or ounce is about the size of your thumb.
– 1 teaspoon is about the size of your thumb tip.
– 1 tennis ball is about the size of 3/4 cup of veggies or fruit.
– 1 handful of snacks is equivalent to 1-2 ounces.
– 1/4 cup is about the size of one egg.
– 2 teaspoons are about the size of a ping pong ball.
– 1/2 cup is about the size of a computer mouse.
Gravity Training Zone – Get In The Zone
Work with our professional weight loss personal trainers in New
Jersey’s #1 Boot Camp and Personal Training studio!
Try us for 30 days risk free now!