Here are some simple tips to make your meals more flavorful while cutting down on fat.
– Toast nuts and seeds to enhance their flavor. Bake nuts in the oven at 350 degrees in a shallow pan stirring occasionally.
– Swap out 1/3 of the total amount of butter or oil in a light colored cookie or cake recipe for applesauce, and pureed prunes for dark colored desserts.
– Use health conscious cookware like a grill basket or steamers to help cut back on oils.
– Saute vegetables in chicken broth instead of butter or oil to add some flavor.
– Use evaporated skim milk instead of cream in recipes.
– Replace mayonnaise in tuna, egg, or chicken sales with low fat yogurt and add some chopped vegetables.
– Flavor meals with garlic and onion instead of butter and milk.
Work with our professional weight loss personal trainers in Matawan’s #1 sought after Boot Camp and Personal Training gym!
Try us for 30 days for $29