1. Refined Sugar – This includes not only white sugar but also sweeteners like high fructose corn syrup. Added sugars contain no nutritional value whatsoever and are pure empty calories.
2. Artificial Colors – These are chemical compounds made from coal-tar derivatives. They can cause allergic reactions, skin rashes and headaches.
3. Artificial Flavors – Pure chemistry. Have been linked to allergic reactions, asthma, hyperactivity and more.
4. Benzoate Preservatives – These chemicals work to prevent fats from becoming rancid. They can impact estrogen levels, and can lead to hyperactivity, dermatitis and tumors.
5. Brominated Vegetable Oil – Works to boost flavor in citrus-based drinks and beverages. Can contribute to liver damage, thyroid and kidney issues.
Gravity Training Zone – Get In The Zone
Work with our professional weight loss personal trainers in New
Jersey’s #1 Boot Camp and Personal Training studio.!
Get your FREE 5-day VIP pass NOW!