Working on weight loss? Then you probably want results — fast.
Let me save you some time: skip the fad diets. Their results don’t last, 95% of diets fail.. what you need is a lifestyle change! And you have healthier options you can start on today!
Now remember everybody’s body type is different so some will react faster then others !
You can safely lose 3 or more pounds a week at home with a healthy diet and lots of exercise.
How to Lose Weight Fast:
– If you burn 500 more calories than you eat every day for a week, you should lose about 1-2 pounds.
– If you want to lose weight faster, you’ll need to eat less and exercise more.
– For instance, if you take in 1,050 to 1,200 calories a day, and exercise for an hour a day, you could lose 3-5 pounds in the first week, or more if you weigh more than 250 pounds. It’s very important not to cut calories any further, that’s dangerous.
– Limiting salt and starches may also mean losing more weight at first – but that’s mostly fluids, not fat.
– “When you reduce sodium and cut starches, you reduce fluids and fluid retention, which can result in up to 5 pounds of fluid loss when you get started,” says Michael Dansinger, MD, of NBC’s The Biggest Loser show.
Diets for Fast Weight Loss:
It is highly recommended eating a diet that minimizes starches, added sugars, and animal fat from meat and dairy foods. For rapid weight loss, focusing on fruits, veggies, egg whites, soy products, skinless poultry breasts, fish, shellfish, nonfat dairy foods, and 95% lean meat.
Eat vegetables to help you feel full.
Drink plenty of water.
Get tempting foods out of your house.
Stay busy – you don’t want to eat just because you’re bored.
Eat only from a plate while seated at a table. No grazing in front of the ‘fridge !
Don’t skip meals.
Keeping a food journal — writing down everything you eat — can also help you stay on track.
Besides jotting down what you ate, and when, you might also want to note how you were feeling right before you ate it. Were you angry, sad, or bored? We often focus so much on foods and calories, but our emotions are a huge part of our eating habits.
Exercising For Fast Weight Loss :
It’s time to move more! Losing weight requires close to an hour a day of moderate exercise.
Plan to do cardio AND strength training.
Cardio burns the most calories, so it is ideal for fast weight loss, but afterward you need to include a few hours a week of strength training. To burn the most fat, try to break a sweat after your warm-up and keep sweating for the entire hour.
Pace yourself. Don’t do too much, too soon – work your way up to help prevent injury.
One way to step up the intensity is to do interval training – brief bursts of high-intensity, followed by a more mellow pace, and repeating that pattern throughout your workout.
“Interval training allows people to work harder without having to spend the entire time at the higher level, and over time, the more you do it, the easier it becomes to burn more calories.
So by all means, attack your weight loss goal. Put it on the fast track. But please, do it right so you set yourself up for lasting success. !!
Good Luck !! 🙂
Gravity Training Zone – Get In The Zone
Work with our professional weight loss personal trainers in New Jersey’s #1 Fitness Coaching Center!
Get your FREE 5-day VIP pass NOW!