[130 Rte 33 Manalapan] [479 Rte 79 Morganville]
Take notice of the calorie count of your favorite Thanksgiving dishes and choose wisely in order to avoid holiday weight gain. The average American can gain 5-10 pounds from Thanksgiving to Christmas.
The average Thanksgiving Meal can cost you up to 2000 calories:
– Mash Potato (1 Cup) 238 Calories
– Stuffing (1 Cup) 363 Calories
– Turkey (6oz) 340 Calories
– Gravy (1/2cup) 150 Calories
– 1 Roll 150 Calories
– Green Been Casserole (1/2 Cup) 150 Calories
– Cranberry Sause (1/2 Cup) 190 Calories
– Pumpkin Pie 180 Calories
Total : 1761
Note: Add in a few glasses of wine or beer and this calorie count will easily take you over 2000.
To avoid overload & cut calories:
– Do not overdue portion sizes
– Do not go back for seconds
– Avoid butter and creamy sauce dishes
– Drink water to stay hydrated
– Avoid bread
– Go for a walk after dinner
– Play an active Wii Game with the family
Gravity Training Zone
Work with our professional weight loss personal trainers in Marlboro’s #1 Boot Camp and Personal Training studio!
Try us for 30 days risk free now at www.gravitytrainingzone.com