[130 Rte 33 Manalapan] [479 Rte 79 Morganville]
We all know Thanksgiving dinner can add up to sometimes 1000s of calories and huge amounts of fat!! But, this year you can make some simple swaps so that you can avoid unbuttoning your pants after dinner from eating too much!
1. Trade in mashed potatoes for mashed cauliflower! Looks the same and still tastes great.
2. Make your own cranberry sauce with real cranberries and skip the canned stuff that is filled with sugar.
3. Trade in your pecan pie for apple or pumpkin pie.
4. Swap out your bread stuffing for a side of quiona to add some extra protein.
5. Instead of having sweet potato pie with marshmallows and brown sugar have roasted sweet potatoes.
Gravity Training Zone
Work with our professional weight loss personal trainers in Marlboro’s #1 Boot Camp and Personal Training studio!
Try us for 30 days risk free now at www.gravitytrainingzone.com