[130 Rte 33 Manalapan] [479 Rte 79 Morganville]
Whether you are a teacher or you have a child going back to school here are some simple lunch time swaps to make for a healthier meal.
1. Switch out the sugary fruit juices for regular or naturally flavored H2O and a piece of real fruit. Water rich fruits and veggies like watermelon, strawberries, cucumber and celery promote hydration.
2. Instead of fruit snacks that are filled with artificial colors and flavors choose dried fruit.
3. Leave out the bag of greasy potato chips for fresh vegetable slices and hummus.
4. Wrap some turkey slices with avocado in a lettuce wrap for some extra green in your meals.
5. Skip the cookies and sugary desert for some fresh fruit and greek yogurt.
Gravity Training Zone – Get In The Zone
Work with our professional weight loss personal trainers in New
Jersey’s #1 Boot Camp and Personal Training studio!
Try us for 30 days risk free now!