• Client must be currently authorized by their physician to participate in this or in any other fitness program with Gravity Training Zone. • Member will be required to complete proper documentation prior to participation within the personal training program. • We reserve the right to deny services and terminate memberships to participants who may not be able to exercise safely within the program parameters or hurt the experience of others attending.
• Member must wear proper attire (i.e. shorts, sweat pants, t-shirt, sneakers, etc). No sandals or open shoes of any kind.
FREEZING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Many gyms in the industry have a policy to allow you to freeze your membership for any reason and then go ahead and charge you “freeze fees”. At Gravity, we take your results very seriously and do things differently. We do not have a freeze fee and just criteria in place to make sure you are being consistent with your coaching year round. We work with you and provide coaching using the same methods that we expect from ourselves. We do not take summers off, and we do not miss out on our training and nutritional programs for longer than a week(unless on vacation). Our policies for freezing your membership are as follows:
• The fee to freeze your membership is $0.
• Freeze requests must be submitted through e-mail to email@example.com.
• You may freeze for a maximum of 6 weeks in a calendar year. This is to account for your vacation time throughout the year where you will not be able to make it to the gym due to travels. You may use each week sporadically and as needed to a maximum of 6 weeks. The initial term of the member’ s training program is extended by the number of months that it is on freeze.
• Students have no restriction on freezing their memberships. Valid student ID is required.
• You must give 7 days notice to freeze your membership with exact weeks to freeze. If less than 7 days notice is given, you will be responsible for your next payment.
• No credits or refunds are given for previous payments or time away from the gym. If you will be on vacation, please let us know ahead of time so that a freeze can be placed on your account.
• If you are either injured or pregnant and require a longer freeze period, a doctor’s note is required.
EXPIRATION OF ONE-ON-ONE SESSIONS
Sessions are to be utilized within 30 days of purchase. No refunds, discounts to membership, or extensions are given for unused sessions.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY/WAIVER
I have enrolled in a program of strenuous physical activity including, but not limited to walking, running, boxing, dance, kickboxing, weight lifting, step aerobics, aerobics, body sculpting and the use of various conditioning and exercise equipment designed, offered, recommended, and/or supervised by Gravity Training Zone. I hereby affirm that I am in good physical condition and do not suffer from any disability that would prevent or limit my participation in this program. In consideration of my participation in the program, I, the undersigned, accept full responsibility for my use in any and all apparatus, appliances, programs, or service whatsoever, owned and operated by Gravity Training Zone. Further, I hereby release Gravity Training Zone, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, representatives, members, agents, spouse, relatives, heirs, assigns, and shareholders, from any and all claims, demands or causes of action arising from my participation in the program or from any use of the conditioning and exercise equipment and facilities. I will hold Gravity Training Zone harmless from any and all loss, claim, damage, liability or injury up to and including death sustained or incurred by me resulting from them. I fully understand that I may suffer injury as a result of my participation in the program and I hereby release Gravity Training Zone from any and all liability now or in the future, including but not limited to medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, that may occur by reason of heart attacks, muscle strains, pulls or tears, broken bones, shin splints, heat prostration, knee/lower back/foot injuries, and any other illness, soreness, or injury, however caused, whether occurring during or after my participation in the program or use of the conditioning and exercise equipment and facilities, regardless of fault. I have informed my physician of my intent to pursue personal training and have his approval or have provided this company with a physician’s release form if applicable. I understand that Gravity Training Zone and its employees, staff, consultants are not responsible for my actions, and that if I am in doubt at any time about any part of my fitness training or recreation, I will consult my personal physician.
PHOTOGRAPHY, VIDEO, AND SOCIAL MEDIA USE
I understand that Gravity Training Zone occasionally takes photographs and/or videos of courses to use in publicity and I consent for them to photograph/record me during the course. If I am not comfortable in being photographed or recorded I will notify one of the staff in writing or email prior to use of my documentation.
MEAL PLAN ADHERENCE
Gravity Training Zone provides meal plans customized by certified personal trainers. Meal plans are not made by certified nutritionists or by registered dietitians. Client understands that meal plans and any info given is to be taken as a general recommendation in nutritional guidance and support. Nothing more.
You may only cancel this agreement once the initial term mentioned in this agreement has been fulfilled. Otherwise, this agreement is subject to early cancellation only upon death, permanent disability, or change of permanent residence to a location more than 15 miles from any Gravity Training Zone. Permanent disability must be confirmed by supplying a proof of permanent disability letter from a physician stating such provided that the diagnosis is within the physician’s scope of practice. Relocation of permanent residence must be confirmed by supplying a proof of move. All cancellations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. After Cancellation is received, your membership will be terminated 30 days afterwards. You will be responsible for all payments during that time period.
TRANSFER OF MEMBERSHIPS
I acknowledge and agree that this Personal Training Agreement is not transferable or assignable. No refund will be granted for sessions and/or workouts that have not been completed. I understand this agreement and terms it presents is for the purchase of my personal training membership.
This agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties and is valid indefinitely or until cancellation. No other representations have been made to induce the execution hereof by member. This agreement may not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties. The validity of this agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey. If any provision of this agreement shall be void or unenforceable in the State, the remainder of the agreement shall be fully enforced according to its terms.