We are in the height of allergy season. Here are some tips to help you get through it.
1. Increase your fruits and veggies. Veggies like green leafy veggies and fruits like berries are high in Vitamin C and help to increase anti-histamines.
2. Take a teaspoon of raw, local organic honey to help control allergies.
3. Increase your water intake. Water will help to flush out histamines.
4. Use a Neti Pot to flush out anything that can be irritating to your body and causing allergic reactions.
5. Leave your shoes at the door. Keep your shoes by the door of your home to be sure not to track pollen into your house.
Work with our professional weight loss personal trainers in Matawan’s #1 sought after Boot Camp and Personal Training gym!
Try us for 30 days for $29