Today I looked at the calendar and realized spring is rite around the corner !! A lot of us want the quick fix to look great, well with 12 days left it looks like that is just what we need ! Good thing I got our Quick Fix list prepared just in time. We are here to help you get prepared ! Spring is here March 20th. Are you ready for the warmer weather? Short sleeves, cute dresses, and skirts? Follow these tips and you will be on your way !! Follow our Quick Fix list and you’ll be there in no time ! 🙂 Good luck !!
10 Quick & Easy ways to get your body ready for Spring: AKA Your Quick Fix !!
1. Quit the excuses. Sometimes we waste more time focusing on why we cannot eat healthy or exercise rather than actually doing the act. The sooner you realize your excuses aren’t valid, the sooner you will learn there is actually 10 to 20 minutes to spare and the results will follow. Start small.
2. Cut the sugar to help avoid unwanted pounds
3. Choose fruits, veggies, lean proteins, and whole grains. Avoid processed foods
4. Cut the salt.
5. Do not drink your calories. Choose water.
6. Incorporate mini workouts into your day. Since time is usually an obstacle, start with 10 or 20 minute workouts to get your body moving and burning calories.
7. Mix it up. Try something new to get your body moving. Hire a personal trainer with a friend or join a yoga studio for the next 20 days.
8. Set an earlier alarm. Start your workout routine in the morning instead of after work. No excuses will rise in the day and you will feel so much more energized and productive all day long.
9. No eating out. Avoid restaurants and fast food and prepare your meals at home. You will save money and calories.
10. Strength is a must. Incorporate a strength training workout into your weekly workout routine at least 2-3 days per week.
You Can Do It !!!!
Gravity Training Zone – Get In The Zone Work with our
professional weight loss personal trainers in New
Jersey’s #1 Fitness Coaching Center!
Get your FREE 5-day VIP pass NOW!