Here is a fantastically delicious recipe that is so simple you won’t believe it! Eating healthy is easy and delicious. This is also a great recipes for those in the Skinny Jeans Challenge as well. Try this recipe and let us know what you think 🙂 !
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: 20m| Total Time: 20m
– 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for the grill
– 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
– kosher salt and black pepper
– 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
– 5 ounces baby arugula (about 6 cups)
– 4 radishes, sliced
– 1/2 small red onion, sliced
1. Heat grill to high. Once it is hot, clean the grill grate with a wire brush. Just before grilling, oil the grill grate.
2. Split each chicken breast horizontally (do not cut all the way through); open and pound to a ½-inch thickness.
3. Season the chicken with the coriander, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Grill, until cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
4. Combine the oil, lemon juice, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Add the arugula, radishes, and onion and toss to combine. Serve over the chicken.
Gravity Training Zone
Work with our professional weight loss personal trainers in Marlboro’s #1 Boot Camp and Personal Training studio!
Try us for 30 days for $29 at www.gravitytrainingzone.com