– Get some sunlight. Take a break from your day and go outside and get some sunlight. The sun has a very energizing effect on your body and vitamin D is always good for you.
– Chug some water. Dehydration can cause you to feel sluggish and crave sweets to help boost your energy. Try drinking a large glass of water and avoid the candy you were thinking about eating.
– Brew some green tea. Green tea is high in antioxidants and will give you an extra boost of energy from the caffeine.
– Do an exercise blitz. Stand up and do a set of squat jumps for 60 secs, it’s almost impossible not to feel energized after raising your heart rate and getting your blood flowing.
– Have a high energy snack. Eat a well balanced snack like an apple and a handful of nuts or a turkey slices and avocado slices.
Gravity Training Zone – Get In The Zone
Work with our professional weight loss personal trainers in New
Jersey’s #1 Boot Camp and Personal Training studio!
Try us for 30 days risk free now!