[130 Rte 33 Manalapan] [479 Rte 79 Morganville]
1. Your workout is intense. Your workout should be tough, it should have you working hard. If it doesn’t challenge you then it doesn’t change you.
2. Your workout gets your breathless and breathing heavy. Your workout should be intense enough that you are breathing heavy and getting breathless. When you do activities like sprints and high intensity weight training you want to feel as if you are breathing hard and getting your heart rate up.
3. Your workout gets you hot and sweaty. You want your workout to increase your body temperature and burn fat therefore you want to feel hot and build up a sweat.
4. Your workout produces change. Do you see changes in your body from your workouts? If not you are not lifting enough weight or working out intensely enough.
5. You workout often enough. You need to be consistent in your workouts in order to get the most out of them. You should be working out at least 4-5 times a week for 20-30 mins of high intensity exercise.
Gravity Training Zone – Get In The Zone
Work with our professional weight loss personal trainers in New
Jersey’s #1 Boot Camp and Personal Training studio.!
Get your FREE 5-day VIP pass NOW!