Here is what you will need to make this delicious granola recipe, enjoy !!
1 1/2 C sliced almonds
1 1/2 cups oats
1/2 cup chia seeds
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup dried cranberries or raisins
1 1/2 C unsweetened coconut flakes
1/2 C coconut oil, melted
1/3 C honey
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
– Combine almonds, coconut flakes, nuts and fruit in a bowl
– Whisk together oil, honey and cinnamon
– Pour oil-honey mixture over nuts and fruit and mix, mix well
– Spread onto a single layer on lightly oiled baking sheet
– Bake for one hour at 275 degrees, stirring every 15 minutes to prevent burning
Gravity Training Zone – Get In The Zone
Work with our professional weight loss personal trainers in New
Jersey’s #1 Fitness Coaching Center!
Get your FREE 5-day VIP pass NOW!