You know exercise is good for you but do you know how good ?? From boosting your mood all the way to your sex life read on and find out how beneficial exercise is and how it can improve YOUR life. And the benefits of exercise are yours for the taking, regardless of your age, sex or physical ability.
– Exercise Controls Weight ! Exercise can help prevent excess weight gain or help maintain weight loss. When you engage in physical activity, you burn calories. The more intense the activity, the more calories you burn. If you can’t do an actual workout, get more active throughout the day in simple ways — by taking the stairs instead of the elevator or revving up your household chores.
– Exercise combats health conditions and diseases ! Worried about heart disease? Hoping to prevent high blood pressure? No matter what your current weight, being active boosts high-density lipoprotein (HDL), or “good,” cholesterol and decreases unhealthy triglycerides. This one-two punch keeps your blood flowing smoothly, which decreases your risk of cardiovascular diseases. In fact, regular physical activity can help you prevent or manage a wide range of health problems and concerns such as stroke, metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, depression, certain types of cancer, arthritis and falls etc.
– Exercise improves mood ! A workout at the gym or a brisk 30-minute walk can help. Physical activity stimulates various brain chemicals that may leave you feeling happier and more relaxed. You may also feel better about your appearance and yourself when you exercise regularly, which can boost your confidence and improve your self-esteem.
– Exercise boosts energy ! Regular physical activity can improve your muscle strength and boost your endurance. Exercise and physical activity deliver oxygen and nutrients to your tissues and help your cardiovascular system work more efficiently. And when your heart and lungs work more efficiently, you have more energy to go about your daily chores.
– Exercise promotes better sleep ! Regular physical activity can help you fall asleep faster and deepen your sleep. Just don’t exercise too close to bedtime, or you may be too energized to fall asleep.
– Exercise puts the spark back into your sex life ! Regular physical activity can leave you feeling energized and looking better, which may viagra have a positive effect on your sex life. But there’s more to it than that. Regular physical activity can lead to enhanced arousal for women. And men who exercise regularly are less likely to have problems with erectile dysfunction than are men who don’t exercise.
– Exercise can be fun ! Exercise and physical activity can be a fun way to spend some time. It gives you a chance to unwind, enjoy the outdoors or simply engage in activities that make you happy. So, take a boxing class, hit the hiking trails or join a weight loss challenge. Find a physical activity you enjoy, and just do it. If you get bored, try something new !!
Gravity Training Zone – Get In The Zone
Work with our professional weight loss personal trainers in New Jersey’s #1 Fitness Coaching Center! Get your FREE 5-day VIP pass NOW!