[130 Rte 33 Manalapan] [479 Rte 79 Morganville]
Check out 5 ways to be more thankful and feel happier and healthier from doing so:
1. Say Thank You: When someone does something for you that you truly appreciate, acknowledge it with a “Thank you”. Try writing it on a note or calling the person on the phone.
2. Flip Situations to a Positive: When life hands you a difficult situation try really hard not to dwell on the negative aspects but focus on the positive. As hard as it may be at the time, complaining about the hassles and hardships will keep you in a whirlwind of negativity. Be thankful for what the situation has taught you and how you can grow from it.
3. Be Thankful for What You Have: Try not to compare, judge, or compete with others around you. Be thankful for all that you have and for your unique characteristics that make you who you are.
4. Treasure Every Moment: During the holidays, weekends, and any downtime spent with family, appreciate every moment. Take pictures, laugh, stay up late, break the bedtime rules, shut off the phone and electronics and enjoy.
5. Be Thankful for the Small Things: Take notice of all of the little joys in life like and how they make you feel. Be thankful for a hot cup of coffee, a glass of wine, a chat with an old friend, a jog outside, a yoga class,etc.
Gravity Training Zone
Work with our professional weight loss personal trainers in Marlboro’s #1 Boot Camp and Personal Training studio!
Try us for 30 days risk free now at www.gravitytrainingzone.com