1. Take your workout outdoors. The early mornings and late evenings are great times to take your workout outside. Try a run or outdoor boot camp class to switch up your current routine. Look at your surroundings. Use stairs for running up and park benches for pushups and tricep dips.
2. Summertime Playlist: Update your tunes with a summer time playlist that has you singing summer, beach, and bikini! Motivate your body and mind with some upbeat music.
3. Crank Up the Cardio: For better fitness results and a healthier you increase the intensity of your cardio sessions by making them longer, adding intervals of strength training or trying a new routine(example: Spinning, Kickboxing, Zumba).
4. Add Yoga: Beginning a yoga practice will help the body gain strength, balance and increase flexibility. Yoga helps promote metal focus and can keep your body and mind motivated to your goals.
5. Add Weight: Increasing the resistance load in your strength training workouts will help add a challenge and increase the intensity of your session.
Work with our professional weight loss personal trainers in Matawan’s #1 sought after Boot Camp and Personal Training gym!
Try us for 30 days for $29