1. Do cardio: Boost happy endorphins and burn calories with a good 20-45 minute cardio session. It will help relieve the stress of the week and give you an energy boost to get through the rest of day.
2. Make a Weekend Fitness Date: Plan to meet a friend at the gym, book a session with a personal trainer, or book yourself into a class for the weekend.
3. Make a To Do List: Don’t wait until Sunday afternoon at 12 to think about all you have to do. Make a list before the weekend so you can manage your time and have more time for a hobby and relaxation later in the day.
4. Plan Dinner: Going out to dinner? Choose a restaurant with healthy options you enjoy. Grilled, baked, and steamed options are good. Stay away from options that include; fried, creamy, breaded, dipped in, etc.
5. Shop for new fitness gear: New workout gear or sneakers is always a great way to help keep you motivated toward working out.
Work with our professional weight loss personal trainers in Marlboro’s #1 Boot Camp and Personal Training studio!
Try us for 30 days for $29 at www.gravitytrainingzone.com