10 Simple Rules for Healthy Eating
1. If it has a long shelf life, it is not good for you!!!
2. If our grandparents can’t recognize the food it probably isn’t good for you.
3. You don’t have to eat everything on your plate.
4. Food shop in the outside aisles of the supermarket and chose foods that naturally occur in nature.
5. Eat more vegetables.
6. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
7. Try to shop locally at farmers markets, local produce is always better for you.
8. Spice up your foods. Many different spices like turmeric and cinnamon have numerous health benefits.
10. Limit fruit juices, sugar, and trans fats.
11. If you eat a cookie or a piece of cake occasionally it is ok to do it without guilt.
Gravity Training Zone – Get In The Zone
Work with our professional weight loss personal trainers in New
Jersey’s #1 Boot Camp and Personal Training studio.!
Get your FREE 5-day VIP pass NOW!