1. Don’t show up starving to the bbq because your will power to eat healthy will be challenged
2. Do not burn or char foods on grill as studies show this can cause cancer
3. Take skin off chicken
4. Stay away from creamy dips and dressings
5. Fill up on water and drink 8oz glass of water in between each alcoholic drink
6. Choose to grill fish instead of red meat
7. Season salad with lemon instead of creamy dressing
8. Make a dessert of blueberries and strawberries
9. Grill veggies such as zucchini, eggplant, whole mushrooms and asparagus spears
10. Use a small plate. No need to use a large plate and fill your dish several times. Choose a cake plate at the bbq to control portions.
Gravity Training Zone – Get In The Zone
Work with our professional weight loss personal trainers in New
Jersey’s #1 Fitness Coaching Center!
Get your FREE 5-day VIP pass NOW!