I’m not sure if you heard…BUT between Thanksgiving and Christmas the average American gains between 5 to 10 pounds. You want to look good and feel great when the New Year rings in right? Wouldn’t you rather look hot in your New Year’s Eve dress rather than wish for it?
Here are 10 small changes to start implementing today:
1. Workout at least 5 days per week. You can start small with 10 -20 minutes a day, but the important thing is to get started.
2. Start to focus on the positive things in your life, not the negative.
3. Cut out soda and sugary drinks. If you cut one can a day (140 calories) this can equate to 15 lbs a year.
4. When dining out avoid things on the menu that contain the words fried, creamy, buttered, and breaded.
5. Avoid fast food. Pack healthy snacks and lunches when going on trips or long car rides.
6. Limit social networking time daily. Instead do abdominal crunches.
7. Limit alcohol drinks.
8. Eat breakfast every day. Eating breakfast helps to maintain stable blood sugar levels and a healthy weight because you are less likely to overindulge later in the day.
9. Add color to your plate. Make sure to always have a balanced meal that includes veggies.
10. Volunteer, help a friend. Do something good for someone else. It will make you feel good and them too!
Gravity Training Zone
Work with our professional weight loss personal trainers in Marlboro’s #1 Boot Camp and Personal Training studio!
Try us for 30 days risk free now at www.gravitytrainingzone.com