Studies show that 80% of the people who record what they eat, lose weight faster then those who don’t! If you’re stuck at a plateau try something new and record what you eat, you are far less likely to eat cheat foods.
10 Reasons to Keep a Fitness Journal
1. Tracing your habits, bad or good
2. Holds you accountable
3. Shows progress
4. Keeps you motivated and reminded of your goals
5. Helps you stay committed to clean eating and an exercise regime
6. Keeps you on schedule
7. Helps achieve goals
8. Prevent boredom/reminds you to change up your workout
9. Can help pinpoint any foods that may bloat or setback your progress
10. Evaluate accomplishments
Work with our professional weight loss personal trainers in Marlboro’s #1 Boot Camp and Personal Training studio!
Try us for 30 days for $29 at www.gravitytrainingzone.com